exim4 authentication trouble shooting

Kenny Hitt kenny at hittsjunk.net
Wed Aug 3 17:14:53 EDT 2005

Hi.

I really have no answers, just some guesses.
Are both boxes using the same exim4 packages.  There is an
exim4-daemon-heavy and an exim4-daemon-light.  Does the Sarge box have
the same package?

I've noticed the small config files seem to be different in content than
the one large file.  Do both boxes use the same option for config file?

Did you run the update script after you made changes to the Sarge box?

Hope one of these ideas helps.
          Kenny