debian installation iso broken

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at shellworld.net
Thu Aug 21 00:19:50 EDT 2008

Maybe yes, maybe no.  Your motherboard battery could need replacing or
your cmos settings may need to be fixed.  That'll simulate real well a
broken debian installation.  I've had some of those problems lately but
then again I have a source of refurbished computers and some of these
aren't always 100% perfect.  You could try the mini-beep.iso, but first
check the cmos and the date and time without setting it in the cmos
against current date and time.  That mini-beep.iso runs real fast!  I have
speech start and 22 seconds later I'm at a log in prompt once I've turned
speech off temporarily.