Speech-Dispatcher Issues

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 11:32:38 EDT 2008

Thank you.  I will subscribe to the list.  The ibmtts-generic.conf file
came with the Voxin package but I did as you said and used the one that
was included with SD.  It appears to function better.  Now, the pitch
only increases when I arrow over a link and only stays raised over a
link.  I think this is something that I can resolve in Orca preferences.
  Also, I can't seem to be able to adjust punctuation parameters - I am
getting no punctuation and Orca and Speech-Dispatcher are set to most.

Robby