mlb, nfl and iceweasel

Cheryl Homiak chomiak at charter.net
Mon Aug 18 10:35:30 EDT 2008

Well, I've installed realplayer
10.0.5.756-linux-2.2-libc6-gcc32-powerpc.bin and I then also installed
from debian helix-player 1.0.8-2 and helix-mozilla (same version). so far
none of these appear to work; realplayer opens but doesn't play the files
and I get the game titles in nfl but "inaccessible"; helix gives me a
"missing components" error. Totem does play the real media files but
doesn't appear to work with nfl. The problem with mlb at present is that
it shows the media player window but does not give access to the login
screen--a problem I've also sometimes experienced in Windows with Internet
Explorer. Maybe somebody on the orca list will have gotten further with
this; will probably try subscribing and posting here.

thanks much for the suggestions.

--

Cheryl

"Where your treasure is,