Speakup's future

Glenn Ervin GlennErvin at cableone.net
Sun Dec 30 21:48:53 EST 2007

Not that it is like Jaws, but I have used many screen-readers in my 20 years
with computers, and the keyboard mapping that JFW uses is, in my opinion,
the most intuitive.
I think that is why JFW stayed so popular, as it got off "in the lead"
because of its keyboard layout, not because of its stability, which has not
been one of its strengths.
Glenn