is speakup available for amd athelon?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Tue Feb 8 14:35:20 EST 2005

AMD is well supported. You don't need to do anything special, at least
not with the Speakup Modified installation, unless you have a 64 bit AMD
and want to install 64-bit Fedora. However, more things seem to work if
you install 32-bit, even on Opteron.

I'm running dual Opteron now with the Speakup Modified Fedora 3.