is speakup available for amd athelon?

Joseph C. Lininger jbahm at pcdesk.net
Mon Feb 7 23:31:47 EST 2005

Pretty much any distro of Linux designed for x86 should work with Athlon
processors. I fyou have a 64 bit Athlon then your options are a bit more
limited, but if it's just the 32 bit version (which it is if it came with
me) then you should be able to run any version of Linux designed to work on
x86.
--
Profanity is the language all programmers know best.
Joseph C. Lininger
jbahm at pcdesk.net
Verification: 5eab38a77ac40416e075be8f50607ff7