debian speakup installation problems

hank hank at hanksmith.net
Thu Oct 7 01:36:46 EDT 2004

hello I have the following system I am trying to get debian on.
p4 2.4 ghz
debian cd iso downloaded off of speakup site
the sarge
my 2 synthisizers I have access to is 1 echo pc external and 2 a keynote
external synth think its keynote sa or something like that.
when I type in linux speakup_synth=bnx for the echo supposively the echo
works with drivers for bns the normal choose language screen comes up
any ideas why the thing isn't working?
thanks
hank
if you would like to talk to me directly you can click below to call me on
skype!!!
callto://hanksmith5