locking up

Butch Bussen butchb at shellworld.net
Thu Oct 7 11:17:09 EDT 2004

I'm not sure what you mean by having accessibility installed.  If you mean
speech, I don't.  Are there other changes I could make to make the box
more useable?  One thing, for example, when I log in with my terminal
program, I don't see a way to distinguish files from folders.  I'm still
looking for a terminal program if anyone has any ideas.  Thanks for the
urls, I'll give those a look, and for reasons mentioned in other posts,
will likely go with fedora.
73s
Butch Bussen
wa0vjr