spam question

Rodney Clowdus rclowdus at kcnet.com
Mon Nov 26 22:14:29 EST 2001

Have any one else on this list gotten a spam e-mail from
"hopeyou at getrich.com" ?  The from: and the to: all say
hopeyou at getrich.com.  It's puzzling the fire out of me as to how it wound
up in my mailbox when it was mailed to hopeyou at getrich.com.  I use pine as
my e-mail program and this spam does not indicate with the + sign that it
was an e-mail sent directly to my address as suppose to the list.  I'm
assuming that it may be posted to this or another list.  This is the first
time that I have had this happen to me.  I've had spam before, but they
were either mailed to the list or to my personal e-mail address.  I used
to never get spam, but over the last few months it's slowly creeping in to
the tune of one a week.
	Maybe some of you folks on the list are smart enough to keep out
the spam.  I hate to have to change my e-mail address if this spams grows
like a virus.  I hope there's a way to stop this before it gets out of
control.  Thanks in advance for any tips that can keep the e-mail traffic
clear.
Rodney

The Weaving Beaver
rclowdus at kcnet.com
"Chop your own firewood and it will warm you twice."
"Weave your own cloth and it will reward you twice."