Linux and High speed accessability

Amanda Lee amanda at shellworld.net
Wed Nov 14 11:31:12 EST 2001

Well, as I've said, it's easier said than done.  Although do own the
place, I'm not looking to remain there or in the DC area for more than
abot 2 to 5 years max and could be more or less! when the place was bought
8 years ago, it was a real challenge getting cable to all three floors and
theere weren't even telephone jacks in all rooms and what we had to do to
get this done was a true justification as to why the prior two owners
didn't bother!  At the rate I'm going, may be moving out before I get to
lan access ha!

Thanks for all suggestions.

Amanda