Announcing two open source GNOME assistive technologies

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Mon Nov 12 08:42:12 EST 2001

Yes, I understand that is indeed the case. I wonder how speakup goes with
other hardware such as spark? I'm thinking of items such as keyboard
polling and communication with the serial ports or other synthesisers. I
personally can't imagine a double talk PC goinside a spark machine. Then
again, if the kernel provides low level drivers for these areas, it might
really work.