Announcing two open source GNOME assistive technologies

Janina Sajka janina at afb.net
Sat Nov 10 10:13:15 EST 2001

Amanda:

I understand linux runs very well on sparc platforms.

On Fri, 9 Nov 2001, Amanda Lee wrote:

> This is very interesting.  If only we used Sun workstations at Verizon.
> I  do access Sun Solaris Servers to do development work but I doubt they'd
> ever allow me Sys Admin privileges ha!
>
> Next time they ask us for PC upgrades I'm going to throw them a fast one!
> and request a Linux box! haha!
>
> Amanda Lee
> Alexandria VA

				Janina Sajka, Director
				Technology Research and Development
				Governmental Relations Group
				American Foundation for the Blind (AFB)

Chair, Accessibility SIG
Open Electronic Book Forum (OEBF)
http://www.openebook.org

Surpassing Gutenberg, at http://www.afb.org/ebook.asp

http://www.afb.org/mlkweb.asp

Learn how to make accessible software at
http://www.afb.org/accessapp.asp