email programs and filters

Chris Nestrud cnestru at comp.uark.edu
Mon Apr 3 12:12:59 EDT 2000

I have sendmail installed currently, but I also like qmail. It's much
easier to actually configure. I just haven't actually gotten around to
installing it. If I can't find something amazing to do with filtering and
such, to get everything working with one account, I'll go with the 'several
accounts' option.

And yes, virtual consoles are nice. I started with six, then added six
more. <grin>

Chris