calling all dectalk users

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Thu May 14 15:12:57 EDT 2020

I was told  that only free speech sources  are the default meaning that
dectalk had to be selected  after  an install attempt.
Given software speech  causes severe dizziness due to an auditory
processing  condition I was not going to gamble.
What is the source of the dectalk  in this edition, it must be live, and
where can one download the live cd?