speakup on latest kernels

александр епанешников aarnaarn2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 15:08:58 EST 2020

hello Greg. i think that crash isn't related to xorg. for me speakup
hanks system even when x-server isn't installed or started.

kernel 5.4.14 simce to rather mitigated it. now it lockups not every
system start. but sometimes it happens.

i am using intel core i7 7700k cpu. which implies that it isn't amd bug.

i think that problem should be reported.

if someone knows how to debug it or provide necessary logs, i am willing
to do it.

sincerely, Alexander.