Espeakup and Speech-Dispatcher-git--Fighting again?

Janina Sajka janina at rednote.net
Mon Mar 25 01:39:35 EDT 2019

Hi, Chris:

Very interesting. I am indeed using espeakup-git built and installed on
March 16.

I'm also using speech-dispatcher-git because the release version doesnt
honor the AudioALSADevice directive for me.

Sounds like I should perhaps go back to release espeakup, but also edit
my systemd script?

PS: It's helpful to hear you're able to validate my issue.

Best,

Janina

--

Janina Sajka