About SAM Sound Controller

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Thu Apr 11 18:12:30 EDT 2019

On Thu, Apr 11, 2019 at 08:10:32AM +0200, Willem van der Walt wrote:
> You say: but arrowing up-and-down doesn't change the percentage. It
> should'nt, you must press enter to change the value.

This seems counter intuitive to me. In every mixer application I've
ever used, using the arrow keys or whatever other controls always had
the desired change without having to press something for the change to
take effect. I don't know how others here feel about this, but I
suggest you reconsider the need to press enter for the change to take
effect.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net