About SAM Sound Controller

Willem van der Walt wvdwalt at csir.co.za
Thu Apr 11 09:21:33 EDT 2019

Hi,
This actu;ally works OK, as I get the errors you get as text.
The problem has to do with how to get hold of the correct card from my
program.
With one soundcard, everything seem to work, but I could not test on more
before.
I now got hold of a USB sound device, so now I can test a little more on
my own.
Thanks again for the testing.
Regards, Willem