Getting direct access to my Android machine

Glenn At Home GlennErvin at cableone.net
Thu Oct 18 22:13:58 EDT 2018

I would think that you would want to SSH into it, but I don't think SSH is
usually on Android, so if you went that route, you would have to install an
SSH app on the Android.
Or I think Teamviewer will work on both systems, and I don't know if you can
transfer any files with Teamviewer, but you should get access.
HTH.
Glenn