Getting direct access to my Android machine

Joseph C. Lininger devnull-speakup at pcdesk.net
Sat Oct 20 18:25:27 EDT 2018

Define "direct access". If you want to work with it, like sending
commands and such, then yeah ssh. If you just want to access the files
on it, which is how it sounds, you should be able to mount the android
device as a USB mass storage device. The thing is, you might have to
change a setting on the device to make that work. It varies a little
depending on what kind of Android device you have.