How to try the new versions of speakup

John Covici covici at ccs.covici.com
Fri Mar 17 21:47:13 EDT 2017

I built dave's mods with no problems, because I always compile the
kernel, so I just followed his instructions and replaced the speakup
directory in staging and it went without a hitch.  It takes computer
time, but that is what they are for.

I have not tried the unicode fixes, I think they are still in process
and I like some of the things Dave has done with his mods.