How to try the new versions of speakup

Okash Khawaja okash.khawaja at gmail.com
Sat Mar 18 04:43:45 EDT 2017

Hi,

I think for Unicode patches kernel compile is not needed. If they don't apply cleanly, that's probably because other patches have interleaved with Unicode ones.

Currently, Greg K-H's staging tree's staging-testing branch has latest speakup code. So one way would be get speakup from there and compile it out of tree which might be the most straightforward way to try new patches. That is if the specific patches you want don't apply cleanly.

Thanks,
Okash