Best text-based speakup linux install

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Sat Feb 4 06:40:53 EST 2017

Depending on the computer's type of connections maybe an external hard
drive with external drive holder could increase that disk space and ide
hard drives really aren't that expensive any longer.  An internal drive
could run the system and the /home and certain other partitions could
live on the external drive.  Someone knowledgeable with Linux hardware
operations would be needed to set that up though.