Debian: speech goes silent in VMware

Gregory Nowak greg at gregn.net
Wed Aug 16 20:10:00 EDT 2017

Glad it worked out for you. I haven't tried the 5.x releases, but I've
been able to select an iso from the GUI through out the 4.x series
without problems. Also, keep in mind the vboxmanage command line
interface which is well documented, and lets you do more than the GUI
does.

Greg

--
web site: http://www.gregn.net