speakup-r empty line lockup

Okash Khawaja okash.khawaja at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 03:17:33 EDT 2017

Hi John,

I'm now trying to replicate the problem where cursor goes to end of file
when hitting control after reading several lines with speakup-r. I'm
testing it on spkguide.txt. Starting from beginning I went up to line 45.
Hitting control stopped reading and cursor was at beginning of next line to
the one being read.

Would you suggest reading more lines? BTW, when running speakup-r, cursor
always jumps to beginning of next line while reading current line. That's
same, with or without the change I made.

Thanks,
Okash