voxin and TTSynth on Gentoo

Glenn glennervin at cableone.net
Sat Mar 19 12:21:55 EDT 2016

Even though I install it for Orca, I do it in a terminal, and I go to the
unzipped folder after unpacking the Voxin file I download.
I do this in the GUI first, I have never unpacked a .TGZ file in the CLI.
But after unpacking it, I log in as root with
sudo su
enter my password
Then I cd into the folder where the unpacked Voxin is, I usually unpack it
into Downloads.
So I am already in home when I enter as root, so I go:
cd Downloads
Then I go:
cd voxin-1.00 for example.
Then when in there, I go into the folder that was unpacked:
cd voxin-enu-1.00 for example
Then to install it, I do:
bash voxin-installer.sh
You will have to answer yes with a letter y a couple of times.
HTH.
Glenn