voxin and TTSynth on Gentoo

Cleverson Casarin Uliana clcaul at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 11:52:44 EDT 2016

Hello, please does someone here uses Voxin and ttSynth, or some
equivalent product that brings the eloquence synthesiser, on Gentoo, or
could at least give me hints on how to set it up for use with speakup
and maybe speech-dispatcher? The Voxin devs don't support Gentoo, and I
know neither shell script nor other distros enough to look inside the
voxin installer scripts for other distros and guess what I should
manually do inside Gentoo to make it work.

Thanks,
Cleverson