Installing Debian with Espeakup

Glenn glennervin at cableone.net
Fri Jan 15 21:21:05 EST 2016

I think that sounds like a great add-in for the sound card selection.
I would add that I think it would be better to start with the number one,
since that is usually the easiest place to start on the number row.
Also, you could offer zero to repeat the choices, in case someone missed the
choices.
Glenn