Installing Debian with Espeakup

Alonzo cuellar mariachiac at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 08:20:02 EST 2016

Hi,
this sounds good to me.
I had wanted to try debian on a recent computer of mine. However, I
wasn't able to since i was unable to select the sound card to install
with espeakup. If this can be implemented it would help since most
computers now a days have the first device for hdmi/spdif input and the
second device (card 1) is the computers internal sound card.

Alonzo