Problem installing ProFTPD

Jason White jason at jasonjgw.net
Sat Jan 2 11:38:11 EST 2016

covici at ccs.covici.com <covici at ccs.covici.com> wrote:
> Last time I did this, it was up and down arrows to switch.  Make sure
> you have speakup set to dcursor on.  Its been a while, so they may have
> changed things.

If you're using a Debian-based distribution, you can change the configuration
of the dialogue system so that you can choose options by entering a number
rather than by moving a highlight through a list.

I can't remember the details of how to do it, but your preferred Web search
engine should be able to bring forth the details, as may someone on the list
who has reconfigured it.