Problem installing ProFTPD

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Sat Jan 2 12:33:36 EST 2016

I figured it out after much playing around and gnashing of teeth. When
I pressed TAB, the OK button turned a different color, and then the
up- and down-arrow keys let me make a choice as to which type of
install I wanted, standalone or inet. I assumed the one with colors
other than gray was the active choice, because when I tabbed off the
list of choices and back to the OK button, which turned red, the
chosen option in the above box was also red, so I assumed that meant
the one in the same color as the OK button was the selected option.
Hope I was right!