Fwd: Talking Arch has no speech

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 07:50:14 EDT 2015

Yeah, I did somehow miss that. I do apologize, as my server may have
flagged it for some reason. I do believe that the switch can be turned
off in the script that unmutes the sound card. The worst problem would
be a possible error message printed to the screen, but I'm sure we have
plenty of those from other cards with non-standard controls that are
fixed by the alsa-unmuter script. Since I don't have this specific
card, I would need the name of the specific control that causes the
problem, so that I could turn it off correctly using amixer, which is
what the unmuter script is using to set volumes. Also, if you could
open this in the issue tracker, it can be tracked more easily, and I
can properly close it once it's fixed. Thanks.
Sent from my inner ear