Why I can't recommend Arch or Gentoo

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 07:26:15 EDT 2015

There is indeed a bug tracker for TalkingArch, and I even had
discussions with the lead developer of the website that holds the git
repository and bug tracker to address certain accessibility issues.
Take a look at
https://notabug.org/talkingarch/talkingarch/issues
You can report bugs there and send patches as well. This site is very
much like Github, but it is based entirely on free software, which
gives it a huge advantage. I happily recommend NotABug for hosting git
projects, especially because it is free forever MIT licensed software
with no crippled free version and uncrippled proprietary version, and
because it has a bug tracker included.

I did put this bug tracker along with all the other ways of contacting
the TalkingArch team on the "Contact us" page on the website, under the
"NotABug Issue Tracker" heading. There is currently 1 issue there, and
since I kinda forgot about that bug tracker myself, it is about a month
old. I am looking into this issue now, and will see what I can do to
fix it, although since it specifically involves wifi-menu, this may
involve forwarding the bug to the Arch people who maintain that
specific package. Please do not allow this miss to stop you from
reporting issues there, as I will check it much more often if people
are using it regularly.
Sent from my morning glory