GRML and Speakup

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Sun Oct 4 05:18:31 EDT 2015

Thanks.  I'll need to be able to upload modified versions on a somewhat
regular basis.  I'll eventually have both 32-bit and 64-bit CD images.  I'm
hoping to have DVD images with live desktops, but I'm not to that point yet.
  Since things are still in the testing phase, new images with relatively
small corrections come out on a semiregular basis, so probably rsync access
is best.  Also, how much transfer bandwidth do you get per month?  With each
CD image at about 700 MB, I don't expect a ton of downloads, but if a few
dozen people download it, it adds up fast.  Finally, where is the VPS
located?  I would want international mirrors and reasonably good download
speeds due to the large image sizes.