Fwd: Talking Arch has no speech

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 09:50:05 EDT 2015

Strangely, having a SoundBlaster Live! Value here, I don't have this
problem at all on TalkingArch. I have blacklisted my onboard card on my
Arch system, and have never had a problem with the SB. Plugging in a
brand new TalkingArch gives me the usual recording played through both
cards, unless this is a really new problem, as I normally test in a VM
before sending the iso off to Kelly to do some additional testing and
to add his signature. Could there be some sort of variation in
SoundBlaster Live! Value cards that may cause problems on some and not
others? If not, then I'm not sure what may be causing this issue on
some systems.
Sent from my puzzle