Scanning

Cheryl Homiak cah4110 at icloud.com
Wed Nov 4 23:08:36 EST 2015

Thank you so much, Chris! I will contact you. I have tried with the lide 110 and scanimage, which I think may be what I used a few years ago, but get errors when I pass the image on to tesseract and just a blank file. I probably am leaving something out of the command line but I would like to keep trying.

--
Cheryl

May the words of my mouth
and the meditation of my heart