Debian upgrade to Jessie

John G Heim jheim at math.wisc.edu
Tue May 19 13:55:52 EDT 2015

Yes, I did leave off the point that you might have to use espeak. It
didn't occur to me that anybody would use anything other than espeak
with speakup. Actually, you can probably use voxim too which has even
lower latency than espeak. Well, maybe I shouldn't make such a
definitive statement. When I used voxim last, it's latency was even
lower than espeak on my machine.

John Heim, jheim at math.wisc.edu, skype:john.g.heim