fedora 22 and Speakup

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Thu Dec 31 07:12:29 EST 2015

Good advice. Are you saying, then, that it's a good idea to start with
Fedora 21 and then do upgrades in order to keep Speakup running, and
not install a fresh system from 22 or 23? And upon whose head do we
bang to get this corrected?

And oh yes, does Fedora have an accessible installer similar to
Debian's, where loading Speakup is a choice on the install menu? I
tried it with 22, but never could get it working on the installer.