Getting speakup to run on debian

Steve Matzura sm at noisynotes.com
Thu Dec 31 12:11:03 EST 2015

Yes, and I just got beat up (LOLP in two places for not reporting
something as a bug, but I'm very conservative on bug reporting until I
am absolutely positively sure I'm not the one with the bug. Debuggers'
time is more valuable than mine will ever be, so I am wont to waste
their time on what's really a user problem, and the computer gods know
I've certainly been at the root of more than a few of those.