Announcing 32-bit test live CD

Tom Fowle wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm
Mon Dec 14 23:19:22 EST 2015

Tony,
O.K. actually what I did really want to know is the odds of a jessie upgrade
working with the DTLK, and it looks like maybe not. So we havn't waisted our
time. I may hunt up a second HD and do a regular jessie install on it see if
can make that work with the dtlk.

The synth is just a personal preference so I may have to byte the bullett
and "modernize' Oh gasp oh horrors! <GRIN> But if the braille display
doesn't fly, that's a deal breaker.

thanks again
Tom Fowle