Announcing 32-bit test live CD

Tony Baechler tony at baechler.net
Mon Dec 14 05:53:12 EST 2015

On 12/13/2015 7:45 PM, Tom Fowle wrote:
> Is it worth the fuss to run script and try to copy the results of any
> commands to a thumb drive then send em to you?
> Happy to try that if might be usefull?

Thanks for testing.  No, I don't need the script output.  It could be a
kernel issue.  I have a DECtalk Express here, but the last several kernels
I've tried lock up when loading the module.

> Have you had anybody else test this with a different hardware synth?

No, but see above.  I don't think kernel 4.2 supports serial synths.  The
idea was that most people would use software speech.  I don't know why
brltty doesn't work and I don't have a display to test.  Thanks again for
testing, but I think I'm out of ideas.  At least it boots on your machine
and you have speech.