Announcing 32-bit test live CD

Tom Fowle wa6ivgtf at fastmail.fm
Sun Dec 13 22:45:39 EST 2015

tony
service brltty stop
gets a blank line and sits there for minutes.
I had goofed previously in brltty command, checked manual
but still didn't work even when specifying both braille driver and device.

modinfo speakup_dtlk
produced apparrently correct file info much like that produced by same
command on this wheezy box.
I don't know how to copy the screen data somewhere from which I can email
it.
Oh, maybe run script and try to mount a usb drive and put it there.
However assume fact that modinfo found the driver is all you need to know
again, removing espeak, speakup_soft and speakup then
modprobe speakup_dtlk
gets
can not insert speakup_dtlk.

Is it worth the fuss to run script and try to copy the results of any
commands to a thumb drive then send em to you?
Happy to try that if might be usefull?

Have you had anybody else test this with a different hardware synth?

sorry its not working, hope its not me goofing up.
thanks
Tom