Another silent key

Stephen Dawes sdawes at telus.net
Mon Aug 24 18:28:41 EDT 2015

I too have fond memories of Bill. Although we never met in person, we had
long chats about the phone system, ham radio, and of course Linux.

I hope a collection of all the messages remembering Bill can be pulled
together and forwarded on to his Wife.

You will be missed in all the different ways you have touched this
communities lives.

73 Bill, VE6 AYT