Kali Linux

Igor Gueths igueths at lava-net.com
Wed Apr 29 21:02:56 EDT 2015

Hey all,
thanks for the replies! I test booted my installation while I was at work
earlier today, and got what seemed to be a GDM login screen; alt+f2 appeared to
have no effect, but this could be due to my having installed it within
Virtualbox. Speaking of virtual machines, presuming the installation (s) were
done within Virtualbox, how did you fully capture the keyboard so that you could
do ctrl+alt+f1 and the like? I ask because I have never gotten this to work
reliably. Also is there a kernel difference between the kernel that is used
during installation and that which is used in the installed system? Just trying
to rule out the possibility of unsupported virtual audio chipsets and the like.
Thanks!

--
Igor

believed to be clean.