Speakup under VMware Fusion 6

Alonzo cuellar mariachiac at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 06:46:44 EDT 2014

Hello Janina,

You'll have to remap the keys in vmware fusion to work successfully as an
insert key. if I can get to my brothers mac I can see if I can figure it
out. You will have to bring up the settings for the particular virtual
machine.
You'd interact with VO and click on the settigns button on the toolbar.
This should bring up the settings for the particular machine your using.
I'll try to see what I can do about getting near my brothers mac. I long
ago reformatted my mac so now it runs linux. smile.

Take care,
Alonz