new TalkingArch maintainers

Steve Holmes steve at holmesgrown.com
Sun Jan 12 03:46:47 EST 2014

Hey Chris,

I also want to publically thank you for the wonderful work you have
ben doing with the Talking Arch images. I've been in and out of the
speakup list so hadn't followed this too closely lately but if the new
guys need any team help, I would be glad to help too. I need to learn
a bit more about some of the internals but I would be glad to do my
part to keep interested and help however I can to keep this all
going. Arch Linux is my favorite distro these days and that is even
with systemd. There's a learning curve with systemd but I generally
don't mind it all that much.