new TalkingArch maintainers

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 16:22:23 EST 2014

Hey Steve and all,

# ...if the new guys need any team help, I would be glad to help too.
# ...

Mostly what we need at this point is feedback. Take a look at the website
http://talkingarch.tk/
and let us know what you like, what you think can be improved, what you
think should be added and what you think must go. The iso up on the
website is still Chris's iso from August, until we get our new iso
ready, and we're well ahead of schedule to sync with Arch's February
release, which we want to time as closely as possible. So for now, feel
free to clone our git repo
git clone git://gitorious.org/talkingarch/talkingarch.git
Try to build the iso using the build system, test out your built iso and
give your input. You can also hang out in the IRC channel at
#talkingarch on Freenode. Ask questions, answer questions, give your
feedback in realtime, whatever you like. We want to maintain a friendly
and relaxed environment. Also, aside from this or any other list where
TalkingArch is on-topic, you can ask questions and leave comments,
suggestions and/or patches at our support e-mail
support at talkingarch.tk
So if you want to help out, just go ahead and contribute in whatever way
you feel you can. Hope this helps.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--