new TalkingArch maintainers

Kyle kyle4jesus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 19:12:48 EST 2014

Hi, this is Kyle. On behalf of the new TalkingArch team, I'd like to
express our deepest gratitude to Chris for the work he has done to get
TalkingArch to where it is today, and for giving us the opportunity to
take over work on this great project. Kelly and I have some very large
shoes to fill, but we aim to do all we can to continue to make
TalkingArch the best it can be.

There is still a bit of work to do to get the new website up and running
and to sync our git repository completely with the Archiso git
repository, but we hope to be able to sync our next release snapshot
with the February Archiso snapshot, which will be released at or very
near the first of the month. For now, until we have a build that is in
sync with the official Arch Linux live CD, we will mirror Chris's August
2013 image and torrent file on the new website. At this time, the new
site only has a very basic PHP sample template, and doesn't yet mention
TalkingArch, as it's my own template code that will be adapted to the
new site, but this should change within the next 24 hours. Once there is
something meaningful there, a link will be posted to this list.

We do have the new git repository online, although for the moment, it is
just a fork of Chris's repository, but this will also be changing very
soon as we begin syncing with Archiso. It can be cloned by running

git clone git://gitorious.org/talkingarch/talkingarch.git

FOr anyone watching for the latest commits, this is where they will go.
Thanks again. We look forward to serving the community.
~Kyle
http://kyle.tk/
--
"Kyle? ... She calls her cake, Kyle?"