New TalkingArch website is live!

Glenn glennervin at cableone.net
Sat Jan 11 19:43:09 EST 2014

Hi All,
Is there a talking Arch, or talking Ubuntu for the ARM platform?
I have an MK802 and I tried the RPI version of Arch, but it did not come up
talking.
There is one image for it, but I haven't heard any sound out of it, it is
called
ubuntu-desktop-12.04-1-miniand.com.img.
It is running Android 4.2 on it, for Google TV, and I had a sighted family
member install TalkBack from the play store, but I get no sound out of that
either.  But we did go to a YouTube site, and then there is audio, so it's
not the device.
    Thanks for any assistance.
Glenn